li0n
PARKED
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2012
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$65
$65
Hi everyone,
how's it going? So far, y'all sound like a fun bunch from some of the posts I've read. Hope to get to know some of you more.
A little about me:
Young-20-something man, tons of drive, ambition, integrity, and good ideas. I started working very young. I am finishing my second year in college - and though I am grateful for an education (my parents aren't paying for all of it) - I don't really enjoy school and can't wait to start working on the things I do enjoy. (May sound young and naive) I have always started small businesses and freelanced many services and products. None of my small businesses have taken off wildly (yet) and I do attribute this to the lack of time and focus because of my work schedule and my school schedule. Well, I'm nearly half way on my college education, so I'm getting ready to go out into "the real world" in a couple years.
While I'm still young, I'd like to shape my future as best as possible with the tools and resources I have at this time. I don't find many other young guys to relate to, though I am involved in several school groups looking for like-minded people like me. I hope that by the time I graduate I am done "punching in" for someone else's company. I come from modest beginnings and being an entrepreneur has always been within me.
I enjoy reading books like "Rich Dad Poor Dad", "Think and Grow Rich", "The Magic of Thinking Big", etc etc. I am really interested in the stock market and have already tried my hand at investing. I enjoy helping people budget and understand their finances. I am fascinated by successful leaders like Warren Buffet, "Mattress Mac", Robert Kiyosaki, Steve Jobs, etc etc. I also really enjoy sales. If you're a salesman, you like me, know that everything - everything - is sales!
So, tell me - What is your story? What are you looking for? What do you like to do? Any suggestions for a 20-something guy?
Thanks!
-Li0n
how's it going? So far, y'all sound like a fun bunch from some of the posts I've read. Hope to get to know some of you more.
A little about me:
Young-20-something man, tons of drive, ambition, integrity, and good ideas. I started working very young. I am finishing my second year in college - and though I am grateful for an education (my parents aren't paying for all of it) - I don't really enjoy school and can't wait to start working on the things I do enjoy. (May sound young and naive) I have always started small businesses and freelanced many services and products. None of my small businesses have taken off wildly (yet) and I do attribute this to the lack of time and focus because of my work schedule and my school schedule. Well, I'm nearly half way on my college education, so I'm getting ready to go out into "the real world" in a couple years.
While I'm still young, I'd like to shape my future as best as possible with the tools and resources I have at this time. I don't find many other young guys to relate to, though I am involved in several school groups looking for like-minded people like me. I hope that by the time I graduate I am done "punching in" for someone else's company. I come from modest beginnings and being an entrepreneur has always been within me.
I enjoy reading books like "Rich Dad Poor Dad", "Think and Grow Rich", "The Magic of Thinking Big", etc etc. I am really interested in the stock market and have already tried my hand at investing. I enjoy helping people budget and understand their finances. I am fascinated by successful leaders like Warren Buffet, "Mattress Mac", Robert Kiyosaki, Steve Jobs, etc etc. I also really enjoy sales. If you're a salesman, you like me, know that everything - everything - is sales!
So, tell me - What is your story? What are you looking for? What do you like to do? Any suggestions for a 20-something guy?
Thanks!
-Li0n
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
