The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Young Argentinian Fastlane Student. (IT)

Some Marcos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Oct 18, 2018
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Well, I'll introduce myself.

My name is Marcos, a 20 years old young man living in Argentina.
I'm studying computer engineering in a state University (here in Argentina, state Universities are free/no student loan), currently finishing 2nd year of 5.

I have no job, studying only.
I have some knowledge in various programming languages but not master any of those.

I've finished reading TMFL this week. I would say that it opened my mind (probably yours too), I want to travel the fastlane now and do something with my life that I wouldn't regret in the future.

In this year I made some little changes in my life, like stop playing videogames, watching anime and start doing nofap, so now I have more free time. I want to use it for learning new things.

I want to go to the IT side but not decided yet where (probably something app/web related). Is there something that you would recommend me to learn?

Thank you and this community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum, Marcos.

CE is a solid field, particularly if your coding game is strong. Congrats on getting rid of some common time wasters. Fill up that time with freelance software engineering or starting your own venture.

You're well on your way.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Well, I'll introduce myself.

My name is Marcos, a 20 years old young man living in Argentina.
I'm studying computer engineering in a state University (here in Argentina, state Universities are free/no student loan), currently finishing 2nd year of 5.

I have no job, studying only.
I have some knowledge in various programming languages but not master any of those.

I've finished reading TMFL this week. I would say that it opened my mind (probably yours too), I want to travel the fastlane now and do something with my life that I wouldn't regret in the future.

In this year I made some little changes in my life, like stop playing videogames, watching anime and start doing nofap, so now I have more free time. I want to use it for learning new things.

I want to go to the IT side but not decided yet where (probably something app/web related). Is there something that you would recommend me to learn?

Thank you and this community.
Check out Fox's threads. If you want to start your own digital marketing agency also check out Sean Marshal's FamilyRocketship.com. Trust me there are tons of information on this forum. All you have to do is ... execute.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Welcome. Yes, there’s lots that someone with coding skills can do.

Maybe consider providing a service to local businesses? Having businesses as clients will up your game. Lots of ways to do this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...