The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You think people would be into youtube videos of me riding around NYC during corona lol

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
Im an idiot guys...

So i order camera and head strap and that took some time to arrive.
when it comes i realize the strap didn't come with the frame and bolt,
so i order that and wait some more days.
when that comes i remembered i need memory card so i ordered that.
when that arrived i realized my battery would only last 1.5 hours at most, so i need more batteries.
so i ordered 4 of those and waited some more.

by the time i got all the equipment its already May lol... kinda of the corona fears are already gone mostly.
I think ill just do 1 long video of me riding around brooklyn, visiting Maimonedes hospital and coney island hospital, as well as coney island beach, and make a nice little map of my route and timestamps in the youtube description of all the streets im at or something.

I hope wave 2 of corona doesn't happen, but if it does, ill be prepared this time.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
And by the time you bought all of that and waited ......................................................................................... you could have just ordered it from Amazon, got it within a couple of days and already had 10 videos up. Oh well, we all do stuff like that. People will still be interested in videos of New York. Do some walking tours, bike riding and if you have a car, some dashcam tours. Do some morning/ mid-day / evening/ night..... they are all different and every street is different. You could make a new video every day and it would never be the same.

ur right im just a dirty lazy bastard lol
ima experiment with 1 video on my gaming channel and see what the reaction is like.
its pretty different content from the usual gaming videos i put up.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
DLB,
Why not put it on your gaming channel and also make another channel and put it on there. See what results you get. If you put good SEO on it, you might luck out with just 1 video.

Very wary of making 2 channels,
i do have a personal channel, ill put it there too i guess, see what happens.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Very wary of making 2 channels,
i do have a personal channel, ill put it there too i guess, see what happens.

I don't know much about Youtube but my question is, why are you wary about making 2 channels?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
I don't know much about Youtube but my question is, why are you wary about making 2 channels?

dont wanna split viewer base, rather get subscribers accumulating on one channel.
theres always risk of course that those that come to see game videos will get turned off by a non game video but i think most people are lazy to unsubscribe lol

I think theres the "herd" effect, the more subs you have, the more likely someone will sub, cause you're not a "loser" channel or whatever lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.