- Joined
- Jun 3, 2015
- Messages
- 2,386
Rep Bank
$3,270
$3,270
User Power: 163%
My wife has been working at a super exclusive nursery for the past few years. The net worth of the parents can be measured in the tens of billions. That being said; they are people, some are nice, some are arseholes, just like people with no money.
Anyway, my wife will be leaving there this summer and I have persuaded her to join me in the fastlane, she has already had a cracking idea for a book, which she is about to start executing on. However I feel that there is a huge opportunity here to start a business utilising some of these contacts.
She is well liked and respected by these parents, as the kids love her and talk about her at their homes all the time. One of the parents even told her recently that she used her as a behaviour tool, as in if the child is naughty, she tells him that he will not get to see my wife!
So we were thinking something around the super nanny area and childcare in general, as a lot of these kids are looked after by a varying litany of nannies and carers. However I'd quite like her to break out of the mould of childcare.
Clearly every successful business must be based around need; however seeing as I'm not a millionaire yet, I cannot think of a generic, high net worth need to focus on.
So what business would you start with such a wonderful wealth of contacts?
Anyway, my wife will be leaving there this summer and I have persuaded her to join me in the fastlane, she has already had a cracking idea for a book, which she is about to start executing on. However I feel that there is a huge opportunity here to start a business utilising some of these contacts.
She is well liked and respected by these parents, as the kids love her and talk about her at their homes all the time. One of the parents even told her recently that she used her as a behaviour tool, as in if the child is naughty, she tells him that he will not get to see my wife!
So we were thinking something around the super nanny area and childcare in general, as a lot of these kids are looked after by a varying litany of nannies and carers. However I'd quite like her to break out of the mould of childcare.
Clearly every successful business must be based around need; however seeing as I'm not a millionaire yet, I cannot think of a generic, high net worth need to focus on.
So what business would you start with such a wonderful wealth of contacts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
