- Joined
- Feb 2, 2016
- Messages
- 361
- Location
- New York City / New Jersey
Rep Bank
$1,415
$1,415
User Power: 179%
Hey Guys,
Haven't posted here in a while because I've been hustling - A LOT! I've been working on some big things that I'll soon be sharing with the forum soon. Anyway, I had some free time today and I started looking through a lot of screenshots on my phone. I seem to take a lot of screenshots from forum posts and images of things I come across that ad value to my business life. Here is something I stumbled on in Entrepreneur Mag not too long ago that I think make's a lot of sense for ALL FASTLANERS.
"You can’t be a mover and a shaker if you’re standing still.
There are millions of would-be entrepreneurs on the planet— with tons of creative, bright, innovative ideas, but most of these never make it to market, and do you know why? Too much thinking and not enough doing. Too much worry and not enough ACTION. Success goes to those who like to practice, to the people who just keep going, keep failing, keep studying— it all adds up. It’s all about the action. Action beats worry. Action beats thinking. Action always wins." - James Victore
GO OUT AND DO IT!
See you guys soon,
Stevie
Haven't posted here in a while because I've been hustling - A LOT! I've been working on some big things that I'll soon be sharing with the forum soon. Anyway, I had some free time today and I started looking through a lot of screenshots on my phone. I seem to take a lot of screenshots from forum posts and images of things I come across that ad value to my business life. Here is something I stumbled on in Entrepreneur Mag not too long ago that I think make's a lot of sense for ALL FASTLANERS.
"You can’t be a mover and a shaker if you’re standing still.
There are millions of would-be entrepreneurs on the planet— with tons of creative, bright, innovative ideas, but most of these never make it to market, and do you know why? Too much thinking and not enough doing. Too much worry and not enough ACTION. Success goes to those who like to practice, to the people who just keep going, keep failing, keep studying— it all adds up. It’s all about the action. Action beats worry. Action beats thinking. Action always wins." - James Victore
GO OUT AND DO IT!
See you guys soon,
Stevie
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
