The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You can talk to 3 successful people. Who would they be?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Marco Aurelio

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Sep 4, 2020
Italy
1. Leonardo da Vinci. That man was the greatest genius ever, in so many different fields. I would love to be able to understand how a great mind like that worked.

2. Richard Branson. I love his philosophy of just starting things and then figuring them out while doing, he would be extremely inspiring.

3. Phil Knight. His book Shoe Dog changed my life. I feel like we have a very similar personality and meeting him would help me a lot in my growth process.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Boogie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 27, 2014
Midwest, USA
That's a really hard question if you put some thought into it. There are so many.

I guess I'll go with these for overall inclusion:
1. Charles Darwin - He understood how to approach the explanation of life in all its forms on Earth
2. Marcus Aurelius - The greatest student of the philosophy masters.
3. Leonardo da Vinci - The dude had it all.

I suspect that Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln would also be pretty incredible from a US perspective.

I could go on and on but I'll stick to my first three.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
1. Leonardo da Vinci. That man was the greatest genius ever, in so many different fields. I would love to be able to understand how a great mind like that worked.

2. Richard Branson. I love his philosophy of just starting things and then figuring them out while doing, he would be extremely inspiring.

3. Phil Knight. His book Shoe Dog changed my life. I feel like we have a very similar personality and meeting him would help me a lot in my growth process.
Branson is a good one. He looks very happy with where he's at. Doesn't look like most of the billionaires that are out there who don't enjoy their life, he seems to be the exception.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
That's a really hard question if you put some thought into it. There are so many.

I guess I'll go with these for overall inclusion:
1. Charles Darwin - He understood how to approach the explanation of life in all its forms on Earth
2. Marcus Aurelius - The greatest student of the philosophy masters.
3. Leonardo da Vinci - The dude had it all.

I suspect that Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln would also be pretty incredible from a US perspective.

I could go on and on but I'll stick to my first three.
That's a fantastic list!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.