- Joined
- Oct 2, 2008
- Messages
- 492
Rep Bank
$665
$665
User Power: 34%
Hello, my name is Zach.
It is currently 4:06 A.M. my eyes are bloodshot, I should be sleeping, yet I am posting an Intro on a forum. Most nights I tend to have quite awful insomnia, and usually it is a curse, however tonight it seems much more like a blessing I had never heard of fastlane until I managed to bring it up on a late night Google search concerning a business idea I have. Coincidence or fate? Well only time will tell.
Throughout my entire life I've had aspirations to start my own business, however, I had usually dismissed this as something that was out of bounds for someone with my capital and in my situation. Recently, however, I have been researching this interest and have found that it is much more attainable than I had previously thought. Now equipped with this information and a new found vigor that nothing is out of reach I have been exploring my options.
From the information I have gathered in this forum over the past few hours, I feel like this forum could be quite the catalyst to my entrepreneurial success.
So, to stop this incoherent late-night rambling, I would just like to introduce my self to the forum, and let you guys know that you should expect to hear from me quite a bit in the future.
It is currently 4:06 A.M. my eyes are bloodshot, I should be sleeping, yet I am posting an Intro on a forum. Most nights I tend to have quite awful insomnia, and usually it is a curse, however tonight it seems much more like a blessing I had never heard of fastlane until I managed to bring it up on a late night Google search concerning a business idea I have. Coincidence or fate? Well only time will tell.
Throughout my entire life I've had aspirations to start my own business, however, I had usually dismissed this as something that was out of bounds for someone with my capital and in my situation. Recently, however, I have been researching this interest and have found that it is much more attainable than I had previously thought. Now equipped with this information and a new found vigor that nothing is out of reach I have been exploring my options.
From the information I have gathered in this forum over the past few hours, I feel like this forum could be quite the catalyst to my entrepreneurial success.
So, to stop this incoherent late-night rambling, I would just like to introduce my self to the forum, and let you guys know that you should expect to hear from me quite a bit in the future.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
