The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Yea, another guy that's gona change the world

MarkM58

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Mar 13, 2024
Yep I'm gona change the world! My mission is to put technology in every home on the planet that leads to liberating humanity from the primitive conditions fear, anger, hate, violence, poverty & disease. For homes with no electricity we'll deliver a box with batteries to deliver the technology. Naturally I'll need to develop world class execution to equal the mission. I look forward to the journey. My thought is when there is enough profit in helping people to create healthy, happy lives and the technology becomes as common as electricity the human race will evolve to our next level. Do I hear X-man life abilities in a generation or two of users. The profit will be maximized by upselling all the products people consume when they are living abundant lives. One of many goals is to be one of top retailers in the world in 10 years. A billion a day in revenue! Yea baby!

Launching beta version of AHIT, Ability & Habit Improving Technology in the next week or two. The online subscription of technology will empower people to create healthy habits and increasing levels of ability to improve people's lives. Catchy elevator pitches to create a movement to grow exponentially. Along with the online delivery we will develop a method for people to meet in communities that creates connection that supports exploring human potential. Lofty goal of a million customers in a year and a billion in 5 years.

I've been working on this project a long time. Can 2024 be the year? ImproveOurWorld.com is the URL of the company name of the companies purpose. If anyone is passionate about helping people I believe I am someone to keep an eye on. It is my time to begin helping people around the world.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Yep I'm gona change the world! My mission is to put technology in every home on the planet that leads to liberating humanity from the primitive conditions fear, anger, hate, violence, poverty & disease. For homes with no electricity we'll deliver a box with batteries to deliver the technology. Naturally I'll need to develop world class execution to equal the mission. I look forward to the journey. My thought is when there is enough profit in helping people to create healthy, happy lives and the technology becomes as common as electricity the human race will evolve to our next level. Do I hear X-man life abilities in a generation or two of users. The profit will be maximized by upselling all the products people consume when they are living abundant lives. One of many goals is to be one of top retailers in the world in 10 years. A billion a day in revenue! Yea baby!

Launching beta version of AHIT, Ability & Habit Improving Technology in the next week or two. The online subscription of technology will empower people to create healthy habits and increasing levels of ability to improve people's lives. Catchy elevator pitches to create a movement to grow exponentially. Along with the online delivery we will develop a method for people to meet in communities that creates connection that supports exploring human potential. Lofty goal of a million customers in a year and a billion in 5 years.

I've been working on this project a long time. Can 2024 be the year? ImproveOurWorld.com is the URL of the company name of the companies purpose. If anyone is passionate about helping people I believe I am someone to keep an eye on. It is my time to begin helping people around the world.
I thought this was a satirical post until… there was no punchline

MarkM58

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Mar 13, 2024
Interesting. It was a quick improv posting expressing myself from my heart. I guess I'm in a place where the humor was what came out. I am optimistic and yet it has been a long time to get to this point. Let's see what the future brings. I believe it me and my belief has endured a long struggle.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
@Spenny dude I swear to god this forum is actually becoming ground zero for a paranoid schizophrenic mecca

MarkM58

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Mar 13, 2024
Wow. I started some pretty negative stuff. Was not my intent. I'll own it. I am serious about helping people on a global scale. I've gone through hell the past 15 years to get to where I am today. What I've created the past 10 years is going to have a positive impact on our world. Time will tell how much of our world it will impact.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
That's great @MarkM58

Start on a very small scale at first. See if you can help 10 people, then 100, then 1000.

Changing the world starts with changing yourself. Then your friends and family. Then your community.

We always need to confirm our ideas by probing reality itself.

The market will decide whether our ideas are right or wrong.

MarkM58

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Mar 13, 2024
Thank you very much for your input. I appreciate the kind suggestions. The launch is happening in March. It's been perculating inside of me for 65 years with focused effort the past decade. There is power in boldness. The question is will the message be user friendly in the early developmental years on the market. I'm excited. Two things I love to do. Help people and make money. Here comes AHIT.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...