The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

XSite Pro

HardestMillion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 6, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
I'm looking to create/design my website and was wondering if anyone has any experience with xsitepro.com? Pros,cons...any other suggestions. I'm not interested in a fancy website, just a nice basic platform where customers could purchase info from me. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

John Rogers

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Dec 29, 2010
Washington State, USA
I don't use XSite Pro, but am familiar with it, and it definitely sounds like overkill for what you need right now.

KompoZer will likely do everything you need for the time being, and it's free.

http://kompozer.net/

Brent Jacoby

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Jan 15, 2011
I've tried xsite pro in the past and stopped using it after creating a few sites with it.

I would really suggest just going with a wordpress site. WordPress › Blog Tool and Publishing Platform

It's very easy to use and if you need help getting it installed on your domain, just let me know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MKBridge

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jan 15, 2011
Okanagan, British Columbia
Word press is pretty easy to install with Host Gators "Fantastico". I have used Koompozer, and it is pretty straight-forward, but the industry standard seems to be Word press.

Kate

valuegiver

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Aug 18, 2010
Wordpress + Themes (Theme Forest/ Studio Press).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.