The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would you immigrate and open a business in USA this year?

kirrubi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Dec 26, 2011
California
Hello everyone i am curious about how many people out there will do this great step moving to a new country and start a business.
i came to a conclusion i was looking in the wrong direction i whanted to have a job to be legal in usa h1a, h2a, h2b and many more flavors and all ended up in one point after my contract is over i would have to move back to my contry or be a illegal immigrant none good and time consuming.
openning a business would give more control and a non immigrat visa as long my business last giving a real chance to stay and learn more legally in usa.

thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Erik.Lambo1

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 9, 2008
Chicago/Manila
Hi kirrubi,

I'm actually going the opposite route. I was born and grew up in the Philippines, moved to the US when I was 13 (I'm almost 22), and I'm moving back home next week. US, to me, was a stepping ground. I've been through a lot when we came here but it's through the hardships that you get to know yourself and build real confidence. This country turned my mindset 180 degrees. Don't get me wrong... I love this country but I'm more at peace when I'm in the Philippines. It may be a 3rd world country, but it feels right and it has to feel right, otherwise its not going to work.

Good luck to you.

kirrubi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Dec 26, 2011
California
Erik thank you i dont get you wrong i was born in Taiwan and rised in Brazil i love bouth contries and i am also a father i whant to give my boys the best and usa is it.
good luck.

thank you.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
its a 15 trillion dollar or so economy so there is plenty to go around :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BeachBoy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Jul 12, 2011
if it's online you could start from home, and move if necessary afterwards

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics