The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would you be interested in a blog about social media for business?

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Hey,

Over the past 2 years I've built and managed a variety of different accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and even smaller social networks that have popped up. I've learned the ins and outs of marketing social media accounts and have learned a lot about advertising and marketing in general.

I bought a domain name and basically I'm planning on creating a blog that will share tips, tricks and tutorials to the internet about social media. I'd discuss promotion techniques, upcoming social networks, provide you with tutorials and more.

It'd be a blog type setup although I'm thinking of other ways to make many besides the typical ads and affiliate marketing.

Any ideas + would you be interested?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Any ideas + would you be interested?
I would be very interested.

A lot of people are lost when they are learning social media marketing and need a structure and system to follow, as well as the confidence that it will pay off. Make sure you include ways to help them take action.

I am working with a partner now on a platform that can promote what you're creating. I'll be glad to be an affiliate of yours.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Sure. The whole key to staying ahead of the game is to read, read, and read. Content is key.

I have read blogs that blogged just for the sake of blogging. Dead.

Give me a reason to come back for more, and more, and more.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Sure. The whole key to staying ahead of the game is to read, read, and read. Content is key.

I have read blogs that blogged just for the sake of blogging. Dead.

Give me a reason to come back for more, and more, and more.

Yea, I know what you mean by
'I have read blogs that blogged just for the sake of blogging. Dead."

I'm defiantly going to try to be different in that sense. One of my biggest obsessions is finding new social networks, once a week I scour news sites, app marketplaces and the web for any new social networks that I think have potential.

I write them down and monitor them periodically.

Any ideas on the type of stuff you'd want?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
It'd be a blog type setup although I'm thinking of other ways to make many besides the typical ads and affiliate marketing.

Sell a paid newsletter. I would pay for a monthly, HIGH-QUALITY, condensed newsletter that cuts through the noise on whats working in social media for business.

Or you just blog and after some time you sell a package of your "top posts". Many blogs do this successfully, e.g. www.conversionxl.com www.asianefficiency.com etc

But dont be another shitty reurgitating social media blog...

On top of the newsletter you can sell high end coaching/consulting...

The key to making money with a blog is to actually SELL something. If you only plan with ads and affiliate marketing, you better just forget about it IMO.

Blackthndr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Sep 21, 2014
Good idea, I definately have friends going to start up their business who need to know how to use social media

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.