The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

recommend me a good book about social media

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Pharaoh

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Sep 20, 2013
hello fastlaners,

I'll go right into the topic not to waste your precious time.

here's my situation,

I have an idea about a service that will benefit a certain niche. I've started to be active on social media mainly facebook and twitter. my goal is to build a community around that need and after that I'll direct them to my blog for more engagement. the monetization step comes when I gather enough loyal fans to offer my service to. it's a b2c type of service and I'm planning to make it offline and then online for more magnitude.

my question is,

recommend me a book that will help me learn how to engage customers in a better way and how to market my content to the most suitable audience mainly on facebook and twitter as well.

- should I launch my blog and grow both the social media audience and blog visitors at the same time or should I continue what I'm doing and wait until I have a big enough community on social media before launching the blog?

I really appreciate your help .. thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin90

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Mar 10, 2014
Ohio
Any material from Gary Vaynerchuk will be of great value to you. Search him on YouTube and you will find hours and hours of useful and free content.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
Face-book!

Trivium iz rC

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jan 23, 2014
I agree check out Gary Vaynerchuck & his books (Thank You Economy, Crush It, Jab Jab Jab Right Hook). I also found this girl on youtube the other day her names Amy Look up "Savvy Sexy Social or SavvySexySocial.com" she does 3-4 min video's on how to boost social media & understanding social media.

I haven't read many books on social media. But i'd get on amazon and type in social media under books category and scroll through and read some reviews.

GL

Kosta-B

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.