The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would love to connect with passionate, hustling and entrepeneurial Fastlaners (in Belgium).

Anything related to matters of the mind

VPchris

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
May 4, 2019
Hello all,

We all know the saying: 'You are the average of the 5 people you hang around with.' ...

Well, in my case I'm not surrounded by the type of people I'd like to hang around with most. I have awesome friends but none of them are really interested in building an own business, self-development and in success... And I really feel it slowing me down, in the physical sense and mindset sense.

My friend group is all good and I love hanging out with them, but on the contrary I do realize that if I want mindset changes, different success levels in what I'm doing I'd like to connect more with people from this forum. I am from Belgium and it would be awesome to meet people in person here that I can brainstorm with and that call me out on my bullshit.

Connecting through Skype could also be really cool!

Quick profile of myself:
-25 years old, renting an appartment with my girlfriend
-Working a 9 to 5 in production in a fish farm.
-Building my stress & fear coaching business (just officially registered my business after getting some clients) to get in the Fastlane. (bemindfool.com)
-Focusing atm to get better at sales and attracting more ideal clients

So, hit me up if you'd like to connect through conversation :).

See you on the other side.

Chris

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Hello all,

We all know the saying: 'You are the average of the 5 people you hang around with.' ...

Well, in my case I'm not surrounded by the type of people I'd like to hang around with most. I have awesome friends but none of them are really interested in building an own business, self-development and in success... And I really feel it slowing me down, in the physical sense and mindset sense.

My friend group is all good and I love hanging out with them, but on the contrary I do realize that if I want mindset changes, different success levels in what I'm doing I'd like to connect more with people from this forum. I am from Belgium and it would be awesome to meet people in person here that I can brainstorm with and that call me out on my bullshit.

Connecting through Skype could also be really cool!

Quick profile of myself:
-25 years old, living with my girlfriend
-Working a 9 to 5 in production in a fish farm.
-Building my stress & fear coaching business (just officially registered my business after getting some clients)
to get in the Fastlane. (bemindfool.com)
-Focusing atm to get better at sales and attracting more ideal clients

So, hit me up if you'd like to connect through conversation :).

See you on the other side.

Chris

Chris is the real deal. Anyone connecting with him will be well served.

.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Jun 18, 2016
Belgium, Europe
Hi Chris!

Nice website.

I live in Belgium (at the moment).

Let's connect through PM.

Wouter

What do you want to be when you give up?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 6, 2019
Netherlands
Welcome! How did you get into fear and stress coaching? Never heard of that before, but sounds interesting.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

VPchris

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
May 4, 2019
Welcome! How did you get into fear and stress coaching? Never heard of that before, but sounds interesting.

Hi Creed! It all started when I was 16 years old, and got my first panick attack. It all went downhill from that point. You know something is wrong with you but you can't explain what and people can't physically see it either. It evolved to a generalized anxiety disorder and chronic hyperventilation.

Followed the classic route after that: visiting multiple doctors, telling me: 'You're fine, son. Perfectly healthy...'. So out of a place of discouragement and frustration I started slowly building myself up.

Learned a lot about yoga, meditation, read books from Alan Watts and others about philosophy and really delved into 'self-development'.

As my situation progressed, I started a social media presence 'BEmindfool' which was originally a blog where I shared my thoughts on mental health.

Then I started making videos on Youtube and realized a lot of people were digging my stuff and my words. This year I decided to go and start coaching people into overcoming what I've dealt with.

At this moment I feel amazing and life is treating me well and it's an interesting journey :)

Peace!

Patrick Ciora

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 5, 2019
Germany
As awesome as true post.
If anyone wants to connect for the same reason just feel free to pm me aswell!

Best regards,
Patrick

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.