The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Working towards my own freedom... From Italy!

Tullygetsfree

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 29, 2019
Italy
Hello, folks!

I'm here to join your awesome crew and learn all that I can possibly can from you.

I'm a 27-year-old Italian woman, and I'm currently reading The Millionaire Fastlane in English. As you can imagine English isn't my native language, so please feel free to correct any mistakes you see (thanks!). Aside from Italian and English, I speak fluent Spanish and not-fluent-at-all French, very basic German and some basic Japanese.

So how did I end up here?

Everything started three years ago, when I found a customer service job in one of the biggest companies in the world. I got a permanent contract (which has been nearly impossible to get where I live during the last 10 years) and started working for one of the richest men alive.

Something didn't feel right, though. I was working shifts, taking all the BS from customers, had no life, all for someone else's wealth. I couldn't live with that anymore, especially after coming to know that my mother had a tumor and would die in few months.

Eventually, she did die and I couldn't give her all the time I wanted to give her. That was the only thing I wanted, but I couldn't do it.

I can't turn back time, but I can surely work hard for my future freedom. That's my plan: I want to live my life as happy, healthy and free as I can. And to be able to do that, I need money to work for me with little to no supervision.

So here I am! I'm currently saving as much money as I can and I'm using this time to study all the possibilities that can come from that money. I'm thinking to venture into real estate since I live in a touristic place, but I'm open to other ideas.

I hope we'll get along and that I'll be able to learn lots of things here.

Cheers!

@MJ DeMarco cause you said to mention you :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard!

That's my plan: I want to live my life as happy, healthy and free as I can. And to be able to do that, I need money to work for me with little to no supervision.

The first start is as simple as doing meaningful work. The money comes later!

Vairavan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 13, 2019
In your heart
Hello, folks!

I'm here to join your awesome crew and learn all that I can possibly can from you.

I'm a 27-year-old Italian woman, and I'm currently reading The Millionaire Fastlane in English. As you can imagine English isn't my native language, so please feel free to correct any mistakes you see (thanks!). Aside from Italian and English, I speak fluent Spanish and not-fluent-at-all French, very basic German and some basic Japanese.

So how did I end up here?

Everything started three years ago, when I found a customer service job in one of the biggest companies in the world. I got a permanent contract (which has been nearly impossible to get where I live during the last 10 years) and started working for one of the richest men alive.

Something didn't feel right, though. I was working shifts, taking all the BS from customers, had no life, all for someone else's wealth. I couldn't live with that anymore, especially after coming to know that my mother had a tumor and would die in few months.

Eventually, she did die and I couldn't give her all the time I wanted to give her. That was the only thing I wanted, but I couldn't do it.

I can't turn back time, but I can surely work hard for my future freedom. That's my plan: I want to live my life as happy, healthy and free as I can. And to be able to do that, I need money to work for me with little to no supervision.

So here I am! I'm currently saving as much money as I can and I'm using this time to study all the possibilities that can come from that money. I'm thinking to venture into real estate since I live in a touristic place, but I'm open to other ideas.

I hope we'll get along and that I'll be able to learn lots of things here.

Cheers!

@MJ DeMarco cause you said to mention you :)
Welcome abroad!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...