The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Words From the Wise

Anything related to matters of the mind
Jul 6, 2009
Here's a segment from the book Im currently writing! Tell me what you think!

Brief Summary of ideas worth Remembering
1.You are what you think all day. Change your thoughts change your life
2.An attitude of optimism always defeats a pessimism
3.Penetrate your subconscious mind with affirmative statements in the present tense. For example: I am a happy healthy human being or I am very attractive. Repeat 3- 5 times each morning and each night before bed time. First hour of the day is the most important. Use those 30 golden minutes to reprogram your mind in a positive direction.
4.Create a Gratitude journal of all the things you’re grateful for each morning. Remember, appreciation destroys pessimism immediately.
5.Read 30 minutes each day in something highly educational, motivational and inspirational. Igniting the flame of optimism under your gluteus maximums.
6.Find friends of a positive nature. Associate with successful happy people. Individuals with goals, a dream and the willing to fight for it.
7.Continue to work on your attitude, practice makes perfect.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
I like them! I'll suggest something that my dad would day:

The more you do, the more you want to do. (and the reverse occasionally)

I have found it to be very true - people are kinda like a nuclear reactor...small incremental action will cascade into a larger, unstoppable force of actions, while a degredation in action will eventually lead to inaction and paralysis.

Startbye

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 28, 2009
Germany
Hi,

affirmations are great. I use them for a long time now, but what i noticed for me was, that it does not work to simply say "I am rich" or "I am happy and healthy", because i don´t believe it. I feel a little negative emotion, if i say these sentences, when they are not true. I changed that process for me to what i call "Focus-Process". I know that i want to believe, that i am a happy guy/reaching all my goals, and so on. And when i come back from work at the evening i sit down for a couple of minutes and try to guide my thoughts softly into that direction. I know that i am on the right track, by feeling a lot better.

Here an example:
"I want to be rich."

Some would now simply say: "I am rich".

I would then go by finding the most pleasant and comfortable thought, i could find. Remember, start slowly.

1: F*ck, it seems that i never reach my high goals.

OK :) Sounds weird, but i feel better, because i hate it, that nothing moves.

2: 2 Days ago i had an idea for a business, perhaps i could go after that in the next days.

3: Perhaps i could go and think a little bit about it this evening. I could take a pen and paper, while sitting in front of the TV and think a little bit about it.

4: If i sit in front of the TV and still want to work on my goals. I think thats not bad.

5: If i keep working on this in a pleasant way, maybe the idea grows and i create something good and profitable. If i find out that the idea is crap, i throw it away and wait for the next one.

6: Hey, this makes fun. Perhaps one day i will get rich with this.

6-20 more thoughts

21: I am a rich guy :)

Something like that :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.