I had an idea that I want to start executing. I have come across something and I wanted to ask it on here. My idea is a service that would be delivered for use via app, and website. I thought doing it by website first would be a great starting point. As I'm looking at how to do this, I came across Wordpress. I am still confused as to what Wordpress can do. Can I use wordpress to provide an online service that the website should be capable of providing, or should I be coding this website on my own. The service is supposed to be fairly diverse, but I don't know if Wordpress can make this possible. Any ideas?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
