The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Woman Sells Her Virginity; FL Transcends to Oldest Profession

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Prostitution!

22-Year-Old's Virginity Auction Bids Hit $3.7M | NBC Los Angeles

1) Offer an item limited in supply ... 22 year old virgin ... CHECK.
2) Make the offer available to the masses ... CHECK.
3) Leverage virality ... CHECK.

She has the right idea ... sell assets, but this wouldn't constitute a plan of action that you'd find me recommending...

Kinda makes me ill ...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs
"Dylan has a degree in women's studies" -- Man, now that's what I call a modern day feminist! hahaha ;) Some dopey millionaire is willing to pay $3+ million for 15 minutes of the worst sex he'll ever have... Is there any doubt who is being exploited here? ROFL

I wonder how they'd prove she is a Virgin. You know guys are going to come out of the woodwork to blow this up

- Hakrjak

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Supposedly they will prove that before consummation ... being facilitated in Nevada where this is legal.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
If I'm not mistaken, that was facilitated by Dennis, the owner of the Bunny Ranch in Vegas.

50% commission lol

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If I'm not mistaken, that was facilitated by Dennis, the owner of the Bunny Ranch in Vegas.

50% commission lol

From what I've heard too ... not sure about the commission. :love1:

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
Now that I think of it, some a**hole (rich raisin) appeared on a popular talk show with the Dennis dude, claiming to be a participant in the auction and so forth. He wanted to win for a milly and have his princess or something...

I suppose I can't blame the dirty bastard on one hand, but on the other, use your head man. lol

Nice legacy huh.

Nathan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 18, 2008
Denver, CO
I believe I read her sister works at the Bunny Ranch. That's a crappy sister to me. Convincing your little sis to whore her body out at an extremely impressionable age. Great idea, but to actually execute it is, yea... MJ's word is right, ill.

Altho, the girl did have one good point. She said a lot of girls loose their virginity somewhere with no respect, something they didn't enjoy, with someone they didn't care about, and they didn't get anything for it. Why not make money while doing the same thing.

She ain't ever gonna forget the image of some old creepy dudes body on hers. Ever. :groove:

marktech101

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 11, 2008
Durham, NC
I don't think it's such a great idea. As many of you know (either from experience or from other Fastlane articles), when one comes upon a large sum of money (especially at a young age), they tend to spend it all and much more at once. The same thing is going to happen to Natalie.

When she finds out she's out of money, she'll turn back to what got her the cash in the first place: prostitution.

I think she's going to regret her decision.

ramy98

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Sep 1, 2007
Florida
I backed out at $1.75mil.

:rofl:

In all seriousness, Its sad to see how things show our society falling apart.
Does she ever plan on getting married cause seriously this behaviour doesnt make her marriage material; this is coming from a 25 year old male.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Well I guess I should talk .... heck, I prostituted myself for a pair of crystal lamps worth about $50 bucks. (Read my story to dig-up that little tidbit I'm not proud of.)

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
I'm surprised that has never been tried before. Damn good idea. She'will make 3.7 million. I know many folks morally object, but if she doesn't and its legal, more power to her. I know there are tons of things we don't morally object to today that folks would have 50 years ago. Example: Bikinis.

Now if it were my own kid I might have a different opinion. Since its not, I hope she gets paid.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Tax treatment? Anyone? Capital gains due to sale of asset? Or ordinary income?

Accountants step forward!:rofl:

I bet it would be capital gains ... since the asset is depleted. (She can't claim virginity any longer.)

Ooooo what an interesting discussion!

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Tax treatment? Anyone? Capital gains due to sale of asset? Or ordinary income?

Accountants step forward!:rofl:

I bet it would be capital gains ... since the asset is depleted. (She can't claim virginity any longer.)

Ooooo what an interesting discussion!

Can't she take a loss on depreciation? I seem to remember a funny letter going around on that topic in response to some lady demanding a wealthy husband.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
Well I guess I should talk .... heck, I prostituted myself for a pair of crystal lamps worth about $50 bucks. (Read my story to dig-up that little tidbit I'm not proud of.)

Don't lie! You wanted that milf anyway. lol :smilielol:

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
Equity anyone? Though I'd rather not mention sweat equity via third party, or anything thereof. lol no pun

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
Virgin woman sells her virginity

I just saw Oprah where a young woman, student, discussed her selling her virginity on an auction. Part of a study she made for her exam.

What is your reaction on this?

I think it is a rather controversial subject. I guess that if she succeed as well as the woman from Peru (she made $1.5 Million doing the same thing for financing her poor family) then she will be one of the most well paid women for doing a school exam.

My personal view is that she is allowed to do whatever she thinks is OK for herself. I just thought this to be a unique and also an innovative way of making lots of money. And the PR work is just great considering the controversial story behind it and the strong reaction from the world society. The more people talk about it the more PR, right:)? Genius if you ask me.

marktech101

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 11, 2008
Durham, NC
Re: Virgin woman sells her virginity

I don't think it's such a great idea. As many of you know (either from experience or from other Fastlane articles), when one comes upon a large sum of money (especially at a young age), they tend to spend it all and much more at once. The same thing is going to happen to her.

When she finds out she's out of money, she'll turn back to what got her the cash in the first place: prostitution.

NoMoneyDown

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Aug 28, 2007
Round Rock, TX

Two thoughts ...

1. Is there a way to prove (beyond a reasonable doubt) she is a virgin?

2. This, IMHO, sets up a rather dangerous precedent. Young women will begin to see the "instant riches" and it could begin to spread. From there, younger and younger girls may join in the act.

Also, I'll hold my tongue regarding the legal can of worms this can open up (not due to the woman's age, but the ramifications that come with reproduction [unless it can be avoided 100%]).

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden

Two thoughts ...

1. Is there a way to prove (beyond a reasonable doubt) she is a virgin?

2. This, IMHO, sets up a rather dangerous precedent. Young women will begin to see the "instant riches" and it could begin to spread. From there, younger and younger girls may join in the act.

Also, I'll hold my tongue regarding the legal can of worms this can open up (not due to the woman's age, but the ramifications that come with reproduction [unless it can be avoided 100%]).

She said she would use a doctor to prove she is a virgin.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This thread is being discussed ... thread merged with that one.

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
I looked her up, very pretty girl. I am not 100% she will get 1 million but I bet she will get a good chunk of cash.

I am putting the over and under at 250k....place your bets. haha

Analyzer

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Aug 31, 2007
Portugal, Europe
you can rebuild a hymen very easily. plastic surgeons are making a killing selling this service to arab women here in Europe, if the auction holds I bet a lot of "working girls" would be willing to sell their "virginity"

Just found a article on this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/11/world/europe/11virgin.html?hp=&pagewanted=all

PARIS — The operation in the private clinic off the Champs-Élysées involved one semicircular cut, 10 dissolving stitches and a discounted fee of $2,900.
But for the patient, a 23-year-old French student of Moroccan descent from Montpellier, the 30-minute procedure represented the key to a new life: the illusion of virginity.

Like an increasing number of Muslim women in Europe, she had a hymenoplasty, a restoration of her hymen, the vaginal membrane that normally breaks in the first act of intercourse.

“In my culture, not to be a virgin is to be dirt,†said the student, perched on a hospital bed as she awaited surgery on Thursday. “Right now, virginity is more important to me than life.â€

As Europe’s Muslim population grows, many young Muslim women are caught between the freedoms that European society affords and the deep-rooted traditions of their parents’ and grandparents’ generations.

Gynecologists say that in the past few years, more Muslim women are seeking certificates of virginity to provide proof to others. That in turn has created a demand among cosmetic surgeons for hymen replacements, which, if done properly, they say, will not be detected and will produce tell-tale vaginal bleeding on the wedding night. The service is widely advertised on the Internet; medical tourism packages are available to countries like Tunisia where it is less expensive.

“If you’re a Muslim woman growing up in more open societies in Europe, you can easily end up having sex before marriage,†said Dr. Hicham Mouallem, who is based in London and performs the operation. “So if you’re looking to marry a Muslim and don’t want to have problems, you’ll try to recapture your virginity.â€

a 3.7M$ return on a $2900? can someone calcuate the roi on that one :smx4:

JLaw

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 3, 2008
Bay Area | Hong Kong
I personally find her unattractive. I can't stand her excessive make-up look.

Anyways, I can't believe someone would be willing to shell out such a large sum of money right now. It is absurd. If she is a real virgin, I personally don't think it would even be fun. I would much rather go to Amsterdam and still have a large chunk of money to donate to charity for tax write off purposes haha.

lobster

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Oct 23, 2007
I don't think it's such a great idea. As many of you know (either from experience or from other Fastlane articles), when one comes upon a large sum of money (especially at a young age), they tend to spend it all and much more at once. The same thing is going to happen to Natalie.

you said it right, once she runs out. it will be back to the same over and over. then she will feel so bad when she gets older. she will get into other much deeper problems.

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Well if your looking to take a woman home to mess with for the night. Then you just talk to a drunk girl at the club. Why would you want to pay more than a million on a girl to taker her virginity when she is supposed to lose it to someone she has feelings for and not some old fat man who barely has a sexual relationship

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.