The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

With love from India

Zedd9165

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Dec 22, 2017
India
Hey everyone,

This Zedd from India and I love reading and learning new skills just to implement them in my life and my work. I'm a kind of person who is really curious about things and try to learn and grow every day in terms of knowledge. Apart from this im also into bodybuilding.

I've worked on plenty of projects while I was studying and most of them were successful and now I'm working for someone else's company due to family commitments. However, there is always a thing in my head which says "you know what you can do and you still stuck in here behind this screen 9 to 5 every day''.

So far that's the story, I have been building an imaginary business in my head and I know its a great Idea. While I was learning things just to make sure I make no mistakes before I start it I came across this places and loved the information, knowledge and experience that people have shared in here.

With that, I look forward to making new friends, learn and meet them in future.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...