The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wisdom Quotes of the Day

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
DAILY WISDOM QUOTES

Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. - Steve Jobs

Maintaining a positive attitude uncovers hidden abilities and calls up untapped resources. It frames the conditions needed to make the best use of talents-provide fresh outlooks-set goals with confidence and overcome reluctance to trying new things. - Roger Fritz

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything! - Nick Vujicic

Fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind. - Dale Carnegie

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
Take some moments to give to others this next week. Take the focus off yourself and why people are not doing things for you. - Kathy Henn

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success. - Henry Ford

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

When you maintain a positive mindset, you become empowered to increase your levels of satisfaction and happiness. - Jack Morris

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Good actions are a guard against the blows of adversity. - Abu Bakr

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. - Henry David Thoreau

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. - Helen Keller

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. - Robert Frost

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
We also knew that when people feel appreciated they are far more engaged in their work, and thus more productive. - Gary D. Chapman

The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have. - Woody Allen

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot. - Michael Althsuler

Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars. - Les Brown

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot. - Michael Althsuler

Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars. - Les Brown
And most likely unknown, like 99% of the stars.

JRK

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
654%
Jun 26, 2019
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

It is your own bad strategies, not the unfair opponent, that are to blame for your failures. You are responsible for the good and bad in your life. - Robert Greene

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan

Don't forget too that goals, once met, often require maintenance. - Ian Tuhovsky

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
Success in any aspect of your life is a result of planning out your goals and utilizing your creativity. - Komail Haider

Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce. - Vivian Komori

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
The key to life is not accumulation. It's contribution. - Stephen Covey

If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. - Dale Carnegie

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy. - Wayne Gretzky

There is no such thing as a small act of kindness. - Author Unknown

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have. - Norman Vincent Peale

There's no need to waste another day wondering if there’s more to life. There is. And it's yours for the finding. - Oprah Winfrey

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. - Oscar Wilde

The biggest barrier stopping you from getting what you want in life is what you tell yourself about why you can’t have what you want. - Ernie J Zelinski

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
To be kind is good. To be kind without expecting anything in return is better. - Tariq Ramadan

Your purpose gives you a drive to act. Purpose stirs emotions that get you up and get you going. - Michal Stawicki

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
Time management is important to ensure that time is accounted for and valued. - Prince Ngomane

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
Life happens, people change their minds and paths and as a result, priorities also change. - Bola Onada Sokunbi

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. - Marcel Proust

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
As for accomplishments, I just did what I had to do as things came along. - Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else. - Dolly Parton

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
In times of great stress or adversity, it's always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. - Lee Iacocca

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. - Eleanor Roosevelt

emmdamo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 1, 2019
A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. - Agatha Christie

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.