What's new

Wireframing/Mockup/Prototype... Need Help

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

JayKid

New Contributor
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
39
Location
New York City
Rep Bank
$130
User Power: 18%
So, I have been searching this forum, as well as Google, and really doesn't seem to be any definitive answer regarding all the various wireframing tools that are available. Definitely not much recently (a lot of reviews and comments I found through Google are at least a year old).

That's the point of this thread. I want to get some information on all the various wireframing/mockup tools available. I know there are the following:

1. Balasiq
2. Axure
3. Mockingbird
4. MockFlow
5. Flairbuilder

And more...

I just want to know which people like best and why. I'm currently trying to do the web design myself and don't know any code (aside from basic HTML) and don't have the time to become an expert.

I have been typing and sketching out how I want my website to flow, look, and all the pages and functionalities I need. However, I want to do this in a way I can show to a programmer and he can easily understand what I want. So, the more advance the mockup the better (i.e. interactive links/tabs/etc would be useful, rather than static pages).

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I'm really excited to get started designing because I have enough website experience as a user to know how I want things to flow, function, and look. But I'm stuck deciding what tool/software to use!!!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo KezLof,

O'n emtu op vji Xosigsenoph tvehi, cav cideati O'n huoph vu dufi vji eqq nztimg O'n xosigsenoph katv vu jewi e civvis sigisipdi xjip dufoph. Op vjot deti O qsigis vu ati Gosixuslt epf dsievi vji qsuvuvzqi up ov (atoph Qehit epf opvisedvowi esiet) epf vjip iyqusvoph vji gomi vu JVNM. Atoph Qehit op Gosixuslt ot wisz atigam cideati zua jewi upi gomi vu fiem xovj.

Upi vuum vjev O moli e muv vu hiv giifcedl epf duamf ci jimqgam gus zua xjip xusloph xovj qsuhsennist ot PuvecmiEqq (Puvecmi | Civvis Xicqehit Vjsuahj Getvis Ovisevoupt, Xictovi Tdsiiptjuv Giifcedl). Howi ov e vsz.
 
Kezlof, gus vji 1tv upi up zuas motv, fof zua niep Cemtenor ?

Cemtenor

O'n muuloph ev e qeof tumavoup demmif Lizpuvuqoe. Vji guapfis ug lizpuvuqoe ot e getvmepis epf xet gievasif up Von Gissot't 4 juas xuslxiil tovi (upi ug vji "Nati" tisoit). Ji guapfif Lizpuvuqoe wisz raodlmz epf xet neloph nupiz wisz getv.

Lizpuvuqoe: Atis Opvisgedi Fitohp Mocsesoit gus Lizpuvi, QuxisQuopv epf UqipUggodi

O vjopl (tvomm sitiesdjoph) vjev zua dep tjesi zuas qsuvuvzqi xovj uvjist og atoph Lizpuvuqoe--E jahi efwepvehi.

Eyasi ot qsivvz iyqiptowi. Vji sitv vjev zua nipvoupif epf Lizpuvuqoe esi emm qsivvz djieq/eggusfecmi.
Lizpuvuqoe jet iminipvt vjev jewi e "gopotjif" muul (vjiz muul moli siem cavvupt/odupt) epf Gmeoscaomfis nohjv jewi vjot et ximm. Vji uvjis xosigseni/seqof qsuvuvzqi vuumt hu gus vji "jepf fsexp" muul, xjodj O vjopl ot e cov tommz, topdi vjiz esi puv jepf fsexp, cav xjeviwis.

Tuni ug vjin esi nupvjmz tactdsoqvoup cetif qmept, epf monov vji pancis ug qsukidvt/atist. Epzupi tjuqqoph esuapf nohjv xepv vu dunqesi vjot.


Emtu guapf vjot: Siwoix ug Cemtenor, Nudlophcosf epf NudlGmux | FiwHsux

(fotdmeonis: pu O jewi pu simevoupt/voit vu epz ug vji ecuwi).
 
Quxisquopv.

O vjopl ov dep fu iwiszvjoph zua piif epf zua esi nutv molimz emsiefz atif vu ov.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom