- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 24
Rep Bank
$220
$220
User Power: 158%
I don't have a plan, I will go by feeling. If I make a plan I will never start until all steps are perfectly placed. This is a challenge I set with myself inspired by @sparechange thread.
I will play with a capital of 400€ with the only goal to make a profit or break-even.
The beginnings:
I already chose a product to sell.
It's a commodity, not a groundbreaking idea, no innovation. Just a product that we use everyday.
For now I only searched on alibaba to see approximately the buying price and on amazon for the selling price.
For this product it will be great to create the brand presence on instagram.
Things to do tomorrow:
- make a list of potential suppliers
- contact suppliers
I will play with a capital of 400€ with the only goal to make a profit or break-even.
The beginnings:
I already chose a product to sell.
It's a commodity, not a groundbreaking idea, no innovation. Just a product that we use everyday.
For now I only searched on alibaba to see approximately the buying price and on amazon for the selling price.
For this product it will be great to create the brand presence on instagram.
Things to do tomorrow:
- make a list of potential suppliers
- contact suppliers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
