The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Will Cold Email Ever Die?

Marketing, social media, advertising

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
When it comes to sending sending tons of automated cold emails daily, will it ever die or get restricted? (Like how LinkedIn restricted outreach)

For example, could ESP (Email Service Providers) like Google team up with an algorithm change to somehow prevent mass cold emails from being received by people's inboxes?

(I'm talking about B2B cold email btw, when you use a software to automatically cold email businesses)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
Gmail does have a daily limit already in place (500 a day for personal, 2000 for business), but I certainly think they will restrict it further in the future.

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Gmail does have a daily limit already in place (500 a day for personal, 2000 for business), but I certainly think they will restrict it further in the future.
Actually they don't allow 2000 emails/day as at some point it stops the account from sending even 50+ per day. They say 2000, but their system does otherwise.

However - I am asking if having your daily cold emails you send out received will be stopped. Not sending.

Hitch-hiker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jul 23, 2019
Poland
Some cold emailing platforms recommend to send maximum of 100 emails per day from Gmail.

I am asking if having your daily cold emails you send out received will be stopped
I'm doing a campaign now, will tell you the results when I have some statistics.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
632%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
You must be retarded if you are sending mass gmail account campaigns.

Do you think marketing emails from spotify or some other big company are being sent out 100 at a time?

It already is restricted. CAN-SPAM legislation. Look at almost every single marketing email and down at the bottom there's an unsubscribe link. They don't put it there for fun. If I didn't have to put it there I would throat-F*ck your inbox with emails every 5 seconds with a link that says "pay me $5 and I'll stop".

Please never use a damn gmail account for business. Get a domain, get an email on that domain, and start doing it pro from the get go. bob@companyname.com.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
You must be retarded if you are sending mass gmail account campaigns.

Do you think marketing emails from spotify or some other big company are being sent out 100 at a time?

It already is restricted. CAN-SPAM legislation. Look at almost every single marketing email and down at the bottom there's an unsubscribe link. They don't put it there for fun. If I didn't have to put it there I would throat-F*ck your inbox with emails every 5 seconds with a link that says "pay me $5 and I'll stop".

Please never use a damn gmail account for business. Get a domain, get an email on that domain, and start doing it pro from the get go. bob@companyname.com.
Ummm, getting a domain isn't doing it pro from the get-go. Most hosting accounts give you a crappy IP for sending out emails. Ideally your hosting/domain and email servers should be separate from each other. If I run a DNS scan of your domain @Johnny boy, presuming your email isn't separate, I'll identify your domain IP from your MX records, even if you use a masking service like Cloudflare. Then I can DDoS attack you and crash your server and you'll be like "umm what's going wrong with my website hurr hurr? Uhhh let me contact support"...

Get a domain.
Get a separate email server.

Gmail (Google Workspace) is good, but I really recommend Rackspace. It's cheaper, and you can send 10K emails per day :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.