The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

WiFi Hotspot business ?

BIGSam

PARKED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Apr 19, 2021
Nairobi, Kenya
Hey guys I'm Sam , i'm thinking of starting a WiFi Hotspot business and I need help.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Empires

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 12, 2016
Planet Earth
Hi Sam. Try being a little bit more specific and maybe we can help you.

What do you need help with?

BIGSam

PARKED
Apr 19, 2021
Nairobi, Kenya
Hi Sam. Try being a little bit more specific and maybe we can help you.

What do you need help with?
My main problem was with the time period to set for the users;
would you recommend service for short periods like an hour or a day, or longer time frames like a month or a year. Which would be more profitable and ensure great allocation of bandwidth for great services .

Also which payroll software can you recommend .

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
Having in mind that you're from Kenya, you have to go cheapest way (for the consumer).
And also have in mind that when 3/4/5G will be available then probably your business will go bust.

As for time frame i would do the shortest, i don't think that people would commit to weekly/monthly/yearly plans without being totally sure they'll be there everyday.

Very little people want to pay for something and then not use it.

Empires

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 12, 2016
Planet Earth
My main problem was with the time period to set for the users;
would you recommend service for short periods like an hour or a day, or longer time frames like a month or a year. Which would be more profitable and ensure great allocation of bandwidth for great services .

Also which payroll software can you recommend .
Try quickbooks for payroll.

I also agree with @Kid , I think shorter periods are likely the better option. But your best bet is to just talk to your customers and see what they want.

Try out difference service lengths and see what has the best conversion rate. That is the only way to know for sure.

BIGSam

PARKED
Apr 19, 2021
Nairobi, Kenya
Having in mind that you're from Kenya, you have to go cheapest way (for the consumer).
And also have in mind that when 3/4/5G will be available then probably your business will go bust.

As for time frame i would do the shortest, i don't think that people would commit to weekly/monthly/yearly plans without being totally sure they'll be there everyday.

Very little people want to pay for something and then not use it.
Thank you

BIGSam

PARKED
Apr 19, 2021
Nairobi, Kenya
Try quickbooks for payroll.

I also agree with @Kid , I think shorter periods are likely the better option. But your best bet is to just talk to your customers and see what they want.

Try out difference service lengths and see what has the best conversion rate. That is the only way to know, thanks
I already have and gotten a few ideas , thanks

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Its for students who have joined. Did you sign up? Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom