Hey everyone,
So I have been lurking on this site for quite sometime, and my wife finally gave me the kick in the butt that I needed. Currently work full time in the wireless technology field, and with a young family, would love the freedom of spending more time with them. I have decided on a niche that I think would do great in ecommerce and have a quick question about suppliers. I have found many suppliers that have a product or two that I would like to use in my store, but with a long list of products that I am searching out, my supplier list would be quite large. Being a novice in this field is this normal? I understand that you should not rely on just one vendor but as I am compiling my list of products/suppliers, I have yet to find a supplier that carries more than 3 products that I would like to carry. I am not sure if I am just not finding the right suppliers or if that is just the way it is. My niche would be in the outdoorsman category and I have yet to find a good presence for it online.
I have found priceless information so far on this forum, and hopefully can gain some more guidance along the way as well. This will not be a fastlane business for me, but I do see a great opportunity and look forward to the challenge. Thanks ahead of time for any tips.
Scotty
So I have been lurking on this site for quite sometime, and my wife finally gave me the kick in the butt that I needed. Currently work full time in the wireless technology field, and with a young family, would love the freedom of spending more time with them. I have decided on a niche that I think would do great in ecommerce and have a quick question about suppliers. I have found many suppliers that have a product or two that I would like to use in my store, but with a long list of products that I am searching out, my supplier list would be quite large. Being a novice in this field is this normal? I understand that you should not rely on just one vendor but as I am compiling my list of products/suppliers, I have yet to find a supplier that carries more than 3 products that I would like to carry. I am not sure if I am just not finding the right suppliers or if that is just the way it is. My niche would be in the outdoorsman category and I have yet to find a good presence for it online.
I have found priceless information so far on this forum, and hopefully can gain some more guidance along the way as well. This will not be a fastlane business for me, but I do see a great opportunity and look forward to the challenge. Thanks ahead of time for any tips.
Scotty
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
