The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why you should never start angel investing.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Curious to hear from those investing if there are any.

People>Cash

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jun 4, 2014
Also read TuckerMax.com when you have some time to kill. You will spew your drink with some of the stories, not somebody I can take that seriously.

Those stories are from a decade ago. He's matured a lot and is extremely intelligent with a world class network (Tim ferris, ryan holiday among others).

Does he say dumb thing and has he done stupid shit? Of course. But you can always count on him for his honest opinion.

IMHO his advice is very valuable. Weighing his advice based on actions a decade ago isn't being well informed.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Unless someone here works with him, I'm probably the closest to TMax out of all here. Like, I wrote one of his first book reviews. I am not friends with him, but I've followed him for awhile, and the best way I can put it is this - he can be all over the place and sometimes a bit thickheaded, but he is always honest, and in that raw delivery are those nuggets that are gold. He is also really smart compared to an average guy..that said if you think you're also very smart you can see a better picture. But as a genuine opinion his is quite worthwhile.

People>Cash

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jun 4, 2014
Unless someone here works with him, I'm probably the closest to TMax out of all here. Like, I wrote one of his first book reviews. I am not friends with him, but I've followed him for awhile, and the best way I can put it is this - he can be all over the place and sometimes a bit thickheaded, but he is always honest, and in that raw delivery are those nuggets that are gold. He is also really smart compared to an average guy..that said if you think you're also very smart you can see a better picture. But as a genuine opinion his is quite worthwhile.

Thank you for articulating what I had in my head and what my initial post was trying to convey.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.