The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why you do or don't take action

Anything related to matters of the mind

Dom117

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Sep 17, 2012
Brussels, Belgium
Hi guys!

I came across this vid on youtube while browsing motivational vids (excuse for not working) and thought I would share this one.
I really love the sketch he makes about how rich people get richer and poor people get poorer, seems legit to me.
I always hear the same process or some similar explanation, but I have never seen it on paper like he shows it.

I hope you guys enjoy it, learn something from it and that it's not a repost :thumbsup:

[video=youtube;tCGKPEYK3S0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCGKPEYK3S0&feature=g-vrec[/video]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Nice great video, love tony.

For me the biggest reason for not taking action is Knowledge, Experience and Attitude.

Lets say you wanna start a business. If you were to know clearly, all the steps involved in starting that business its a little easier than if you had no clue.

A lot of the people on this forum will find that the more they fail the more likely they are to succeed. The reason I believe that is, is because of knowledge and experience. It becomes an upward tornado spiral of success for the entrepreneur. Its kinda counter intuitive because most would think that the more i'm failing at this fastlane shit, the more i'm likely to fail next venture.

but I can guarantee you when you fail over and over its way easier to take action and start another venture, your senses are finer tuned, your knowledge of the industry, your knowledge of the required barriers to entry etc etc.

so get your a$$ out there and crash and burn,

And lastly; attitude. If you have a shitty attitude, you will have a shitty life.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.