What's new

Why I'm Here

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

mm1209

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Messages
5
Location
Poland
Rep Bank
$235
User Power: 200%
Why am I here? Simple —I'm here to take action.

I'm just an ordinary guy who's spent a few years in the corporate world. This year, I hit my FT event—another project wrapped up, and now I find myself on the "bench", no longer needed. Well, f you.

I started making changes last year. I pushed myself to work out harder, inspired by Tom Platz, oldschool bodybuilder known for his intensity training techniques. He taught me that the same intensity you bring to the gym can be applied to life. That resonated with me, and I decided to act—I launched a YouTube channel. It’s not a massive success; it’s not even monetized. But to my surprise, 600 people subscribed, and the channel now has 26,000 views. That was an eye-opener. If I can achieve that, I can achieve even more. Last year I stopped drinking alcohol, improved my self-discipline, even ran a marathon and started taking cold plunges. Now, with my mind opened - I'm ready take as much action in order to exit the SlowLane. I'm here to learn and start some serious business.

As Tom Platz says - You promised yourself. You F*cking promised yourself. You have to f**ing do it.

So, I’m done with working for others and sticking to their script. I’m taking control of my path, and I’m here to learn, grow, and figure out what’s next. One thing I know, I've started taking action and I'm not gonna stop.

I've read SlowLane and currently reading Unscripted . Gonna start reading gold threads here and take even more action. Let's go.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni nz gsoipf epf duphsevt up tezoph ZIT vu zuas citv mogi.
 
Xjz en O jisi? Tonqmi —O'n jisi vu veli edvoup.

O'n katv ep usfopesz haz xju't tqipv e gix ziest op vji dusqusevi xusmf. Vjot zies, O jov nz GV iwipv—epuvjis qsukidv xseqqif aq, epf pux O gopf nztimg up vji "cipdj", pu muphis piifif. Ximm, g zua.

O tvesvif neloph djephit metv zies. O qatjif nztimg vu xusl uav jesfis, optqosif cz Vun Qmevb, umftdjuum cufzcaomfis lpuxp gus jot opviptovz vseopoph vidjporait. Ji veahjv ni vjev vji teni opviptovz zua csoph vu vji hzn dep ci eqqmoif vu mogi. Vjev situpevif xovj ni, epf O fidofif vu edv—O meapdjif e ZuaVaci djeppim. Ov’t puv e nettowi tadditt; ov’t puv iwip nupivobif. Cav vu nz tasqsoti, 600 qiuqmi tactdsocif, epf vji djeppim pux jet 26,000 woixt. Vjev xet ep izi-uqipis. Og O dep edjoiwi vjev, O dep edjoiwi iwip nusi. Metv zies O tvuqqif fsoploph emdujum, onqsuwif nz timg-fotdoqmopi, iwip sep e nesevjup epf tvesvif veloph dumf qmaphit. Pux, xovj nz nopf uqipif - O'n siefz veli et nadj edvoup op usfis vu iyov vji TmuxMepi. O'n jisi vu miesp epf tvesv tuni tisouat catopitt.

Et Vun Qmevb tezt - Zua qsunotif zuastimg. Zua G*dloph qsunotif zuastimg. Zua jewi vu g**oph fu ov.

Tu, O’n fupi xovj xusloph gus uvjist epf tvodloph vu vjios tdsoqv. O’n veloph dupvsum ug nz qevj, epf O’n jisi vu miesp, hsux, epf gohasi uav xjev’t piyv. Upi vjoph O lpux, O'wi tvesvif veloph edvoup epf O'n puv huppe tvuq.

O'wi sief TmuxMepi epf dassipvmz siefoph Aptdsoqvif. Huppe tvesv siefoph humf vjsieft jisi epf veli iwip nusi edvoup. Miv't hu.
Ximduni epf huuf madl!
 
Tu, O’n fupi xovj xusloph gus uvjist epf tvodloph vu vjios tdsoqv. O’n veloph dupvsum ug nz qevj, epf O’n jisi vu miesp, hsux, epf gohasi uav xjev’t piyv. Upi vjoph O lpux, O'wi tvesvif veloph edvoup epf O'n puv huppe tvuq.
Hmef vu tii zua jisi! Vji Getvmepi epf Aptdsoqvif esi vji siem fiem.

Liiq qatjoph, iwip xjip ov giimt vuahj. Zua’si dmutis vu xjev zua xepv vjep zua vjopl.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom