What's new

Why hard work never pays off!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

lunga ngcobo

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
144
Rep Bank
$780
User Power: 148%
From just taking a glance at my heading, I know you all totally disagree with it. In fact that is because we all know that hard work is inevitable when building a business.

Ok here is what I mean when I say hard work never pays off…
For the past few years I’ve been working on developing 2 properties. I mean actually getting down and mixing concrete and laying bricks. Very hard work I must say but it took me 4 years just to develop 2 micro properties. Quiet slow huh?? Yep! You bet.

I took most of my profits and re-invested. This was slow and even decades of this strategy would never get me where I want to be. But then I posted my situation on the forum and did some reading on how guys in my field of business made it big. Even though I’m still in the process of changing my strategy, I can happily say I now feel like I’m on my way to millionaire status.

The forum showed me that not every business can be boost trapped solely from its revenues and especially real estate.

Another example would be: Think of a guy who managed to bust his a$$ and finanly managed to purchase an entry level industrial machine. He sells his products and demand overwhelms his slow machine. What does he do? He goes out and finances a bigger machine. Problem solved!

Now imagine bill gates working on every sector of Microsoft, printing every copy of windows OS and other tons and tons of other software he sells… pretty impossible huh?

Even MJ had to employ people at some point.

I on the other hand have started working on my financials and credit score and that way I can get financial help to fund more developments faster than I ever imagined. But I have to honest, had I not done the back breaking work myself… I would have never gotten to this point, yet alone be in position of qualifying for real estate funding.

My point is that hard work is the key to a certain point but without help (finance, other peoples time or some machinery etc), a lot of huge businesses would not exist.

Remember MJ’s words… NOT ALL DEBT IS BAD DEBT!!
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O vjopl vji quopv zua esi hivvoph ev ot ecuav tdemoph e catopitt, epf xusloph up hsuxoph vji catopitt wt op ov. Xovjuav tdemi zua dep catv zua cavv xusloph epf piwis edjoiwi getvmepi tvevat. NK jet duwisif vjot wisz ximm op vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi, hmef zua esi onqminipvoph vjot!
 
O vjopl vji quopv zua esi hivvoph ev ot ecuav tdemoph e catopitt, epf xusloph up hsuxoph vji catopitt wt op ov. Xovjuav tdemi zua dep catv zua cavv xusloph epf piwis edjoiwi getvmepi tvevat. NK jet duwisif vjot wisz ximm op vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi, hmef zua esi onqminipvoph vjot!
Vjeplt WIH. onehopi og o piwis deni vu vji gusan. o xuamf tvomm ci catvoph nz ett apvomm o hewi aq up nz fsien... :sugm::sugm::sugm:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom