The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why Entrepreneurs Will Always Win

Anything related to matters of the mind

Patrickg

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 20, 2016
I wanted to quick do a Motivation, for people who are struggling to start or in the process...

Entrepreneurs will always have opportunity for many reasons.. One that we can focus on that helps me. Is large companies have so much fat.. so much overhead.

So next time your struggling when starting off. I remind myself of these things:

1) large companies are filled with useless people like whole salaries and benefits of HR, people ensuring there is “diversity”, interviewing ten times to hire someone.

2) large companies are filled with people who work maybe at best 2 -4 hours a day but get paid for 8.

3) large companies have to pay for pensions and 401ks etc.

The list goes on and on.

So next time your thinking I can’t or it’s harder ...

Rephrase your thinking and remember that you can operate out of your basement. You don’t have to even pay yourself a salary. You don’t need to spend 50,000 a year on HR it’s just you.

Think gorilla warefare.

Just something that helps me, hope it helps you as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kkoasdfawfqwe2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Feb 17, 2017
Europe
I remind myself of these kind of things too sometimes.

Also as a startup you have the advantage of making faster decisions.

You don't need to have any small idea or change going through a board of executives or confirmed by your manager's manager's manager..

Despite that I would still suggest anyone to think before acting, but it means you might make a decision in 3 days instead of 30 days, which can be huge when growing.

Patrickg

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 20, 2016
I remind myself of these kind of things too sometimes.

Also as a startup you have the advantage of making faster decisions.

You don't need to have any small idea or change going through a board of executives or confirmed by your manager's manager's manager..

Despite that I would still suggest anyone to think before acting, but it means you might make a decision in 3 days instead of 30 days, which can be huge when growing.

Great Point! Corporate environment is all about group think and taking forever to make dececions.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.