• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

RANT Why do so many people lack common sense?

Discussion in 'People & Relationships' started by GainsGainsGains, Jul 20, 2018.

1. GainsGainsGains

GainsGainsGains Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $176
    Just yesterday a friend told me about his new commission-based job selling investment contracts. Naturally, I asked some questions and he tells me about company practices such as:

-Not fully disclosing contract details to clients

-The company using MLM style techniques to hire new employees

-The company trying to sell contracts to their employees (he signed one)

Why on earth would you think a company which isn't honest with their customers is honest to their employees? Why would you think signing the same contract you are trying to sell for someone else is a good idea?

I also googled the company. Negative reviews from customers and former employees all over the place.

Another example - a friend who dated some girl who was at the time cheating on her ex-boyfriend cheated on him. Didn't surprise me at all but he acted like it's the biggest news since the moon landing.

Use common sense, folks - if someone acts shady with others, they will do the same with you. As much as you want to believe you are special and different, you are not. Cheaters, liars, thieves and the like are not to be trusted or kept in your circle. You can learn this the easy or hard way.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    sparechange likes this.