The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why do so many people lack common sense?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

GainsGainsGains

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 11, 2018
Just yesterday a friend told me about his new commission-based job selling investment contracts. Naturally, I asked some questions and he tells me about company practices such as:

-Not fully disclosing contract details to clients

-The company using MLM style techniques to hire new employees

-The company trying to sell contracts to their employees (he signed one)

Why on earth would you think a company which isn't honest with their customers is honest to their employees? Why would you think signing the same contract you are trying to sell for someone else is a good idea?

I also googled the company. Negative reviews from customers and former employees all over the place.

Another example - a friend who dated some girl who was at the time cheating on her ex-boyfriend cheated on him. Didn't surprise me at all but he acted like it's the biggest news since the moon landing.

Use common sense, folks - if someone acts shady with others, they will do the same with you. As much as you want to believe you are special and different, you are not. Cheaters, liars, thieves and the like are not to be trusted or kept in your circle. You can learn this the easy or hard way.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.