The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who turned off the internet?

Flatlander

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 28, 2010
South Dakota
No traffic, no sales, no clicks, wtf? It was a pretty good week up until today. Just have to keep plugging away I guess but I hate when this happens.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FDJustin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Apr 30, 2010
Canada
Uhm... Even though I think your post is just complaining, it's probably worth while not to simply 'keep plugging away' and investigate why everything stopped suddenly. What are your normal sources of traffic, and why aren't you getting any more from them? Are you still ranking where you were before?

Flatlander

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 28, 2010
South Dakota
Uhm... Even though I think your post is just complaining, it's probably worth while not to simply 'keep plugging away' and investigate why everything stopped suddenly. What are your normal sources of traffic, and why aren't you getting any more from them? Are you still ranking where you were before?

I was just whining. Everything is the same, just no people today. I get a lot of traffic from Google so I checked my rankings and that is still okay, it's just an off day which sucks because it has been a good month really.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ahhh the ups-n-downs of making a living on the internet ... the forging of process ... =)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Flatlander

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 28, 2010
South Dakota
Ahhh the ups-n-downs of making a living on the internet ... the forging of process ... =)

Yup.

On the upside...

One day I woke up and checked my AdSense stats and I was up to $450. Awesome! Funny thing, there was no unusual traffic, no new incoming links, no nothing that I could find. Then the next day it was back down to normal. I still get days like that once in a while and I still don't know why.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.