D
DeletedUser11
Guest
Not sure about the States, but in my country (Ireland) you legally need 2 directors and one secretary (Can also be a director), to set up an LLC (Ltd In my country).
I don't have any employees yet but I will once I start making some real money.
From my understanding MJ was a one man company making 6 figures per month while under his control.
Was it a sole proprietorship (Sole Trader in my country) or an LLC ?
Should I appoint a friend as a director just for legal reasons ? They won't have a stake or in the company or be getting paid for it.
The business is in online media & advertising.
I wan't an LLC for tax reasons, credibility and limited liability.
I don't have any employees yet but I will once I start making some real money.
From my understanding MJ was a one man company making 6 figures per month while under his control.
Was it a sole proprietorship (Sole Trader in my country) or an LLC ?
Should I appoint a friend as a director just for legal reasons ? They won't have a stake or in the company or be getting paid for it.
The business is in online media & advertising.
I wan't an LLC for tax reasons, credibility and limited liability.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
