The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who me ? I am a Indian blogger

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Seems to be legit. He is a 19 year old blogger in India. Not sure what he's blogging about though. Welcome to the fastlane.

attuk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Apr 14, 2010
Hi Robinsh123,
Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to hangout, lots of helpful people.

Robinsh123

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 12, 2010
@ attuk : Yeah i know that and that's why came here to get some friends and support but it seems most of the members are taking me as a alien or else not described in their posts, but it doesn't matter I will manage.

Introduction

I am a 18 years old guy from Allahabad (U.P) India, I am just entered in the blogging as a blogger for the topics of entrepreneurship, business and personal development because of my last 11 years was with these stuffs and I was always eager to do something strange and better in these fields as a leader and blogging is just a basic starting for that dream and target.

Blogging seems as the easiest activity for getting friends and partners for further projects and I would like mention that I am a student and currently waiting for results to get admit in computer engineering.

Any other question ??

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...