The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

who has an advice for me?

Fabiopassamano96

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 2, 2019
Nocera Inferiore, Italy
I have a slowlaner life. I would like to change my life. I want to do it but I feel stuck and I don't even know where to start. do you have any advice for me to find my way to success? ...
another problem of mine and sometimes I lose the desire to do things. I mean, one moment I'm super excited to do something and the next moment I think it's idiocy. and don't talk about procrastination. I tend to never complete what I start. gives me advice on this too? Thanks in advance

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Disciple96

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 5, 2016
IL
The only advice I can give you is to start where it's obvious. There's things you know you need to do.

Start from there, and start small.

It will take many months to establish a good foundation: eating well, keeping fit, accomplishing tasks every day.

I reccomend "Monk Mode" by Victor Pride as a foundational framework.

Also, English may not be your first language, but that is all the more reason to always practice correct grammar and punctuation. These will become invaluable to you in the future.

Once you have built up your foundation, your mind will be ready to tackle bigger tasks.

Read Unscripted. It will give you better advice on becoming fastlane than I can.

I hope this reaches you in good faith. Good luck, brother!

Fabiopassamano96

New Contributor
Jun 2, 2019
Nocera Inferiore, Italy
The only advice I can give you is to start where it's obvious. There's things you know you need to do.

Start from there, and start small.

It will take many months to establish a good foundation: eating well, keeping fit, accomplishing tasks every day.

I reccomend "Monk Mode" by Victor Pride as a foundational framework.

Also, English may not be your first language, but that is all the more reason to always practice correct grammar and punctuation. These will become invaluable to you in the future.

Once you have built up your foundation, your mind will be ready to tackle bigger tasks.

Read Unscripted. It will give you better advice on becoming fastlane than I can.

I hope this reaches you in good faith. Good luck, brother!
hello, thanks for the advice. but Monk Mode is a book? I can't find it online, you have a link to buy it?

Andy Black

Any colour, as long as it's red.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
www.andyblack.net
Find someone to help.

Please SEARCH before posting.