What's new

White Label Novelty Candy Sources?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Hyp

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Apr 22, 2011
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 25%
Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone has any experience/knowledge with candy manufacturers or suppliers that also provide the option of custom-labeling and possibly provide drop-shipping. I want something along the lines of this: White Candy Pill Bottles Imprinted with Logo but not a "promo item." More like an actual brand with custom-designed/branded label. I checked into the ones at the link and they don't give you the Ingredients breakdown on their labels (which might be required by law?). I would guess that a candy maker would provide that part so a designer can build that into a custom label. Mints and/or chocolate "M&M style" candies is what I'm looking for.

OK, I know, it's probably not a "million dollar idea." I'm starting off slow and basically this is just a test of an idea. It likely won't be a be-all-end-all but hopefully one of a handful of income streams.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom