The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Which online business is trending?

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I want to know about the best startup idea for 2021
The answer is clearly eCommerce. I just finished completing an eCommerce report on the latest industry trends inside my agency, and the growth is unbelievable. I will put it like this: the next massive wealth generation vehicle in the next 5 years will be online commerce. However, only for the people who know how to market. These days traditional storefronts and third-party platforms like Amazon no longer work.

The industry is quickly moving towards a customer-centric, highly personalized, and decentralized form. People who don't join the wave now are missing out on what will possibly be the biggest wealth-creation opportunity in their lifetimes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
The answer is clearly eCommerce. I just finished completing an eCommerce report on the latest industry trends inside my agency, and the growth is unbelievable. I will put it like this: the next massive wealth generation vehicle in the next 5 years will be online commerce. However, only for the people who know how to market. These days traditional storefronts and third-party platforms like Amazon no longer work.

The industry is quickly moving towards a customer-centric, highly personalized, and decentralized form. People who don't join the wave now are missing out on what will possibly be the biggest wealth-creation opportunity in their lifetimes.
share more?

BarKogan$

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Sep 29, 2020
In my opinion - Service providing, Consulting can be a really good opportunity for this year.
Think about any talent or skill that you have and people may find useful of want to learn that from you.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
I think typical most suitable idea for an individual is a field that is

-Has some initial resources and matching skills/capability. That is why they say someone quit their job after five years of experience and network began to start A company in the same industry looks very promising

-Closer to money. In short how easy can you monetize. Most billionaires we saw on TV and news grow big because they deliberately choose business that have higher long time potential, but that however correlates with difficulty to be profitable in the short run And rely extensive on funding. But for most smaller players playing a small game aiming for higher odds of success, they should choose a field that has a very clear monetization path.

Think Expand

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Oct 30, 2019

I saw this shocking, massive growth months ago. I was even astonished when Facebook added "Facebook Shops" and also added, "Optimize for Sales" Ad system to their services. I spent hours upon hours to study e-commerce and how to play the game to win! That was when I shifted my entire digital marketing agency to focus on serving e-commerce niches.

We have made more than 50% of our net monthly sales since the move... So @Black_Dragon43, I completely agree with you! We even stopped designing traditional websites, to focus on only e-commerce sites for local businesses.

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019

How E-Commerce is doing better than putting product on Amazon and E-bay ?
Most people these days dont even bother searching google, only search inside these Giant E-Commerces ( ebay , amazon , Aliexpress )

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.