Johnathan Ta
Regular Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2012
- Messages
- 80
Rep Bank
$490
$490
User Power: 131%
Quick Question, hopefully a Canadian could answer it or I could get some insight from the E-Commerce Experts,
Which courier to you use and which do you avoid?
I used UPS today and I must say - The bitch who owned that UPS franchise will not get my business.
It's 4:00pm and the door was locked to her untidy, unprofessional shack of a UPS.
Further more, when I politely asked about how free shipping supplies worked with UPS, because I've never had experience with Couriers (Today was my first sale woohoo!)
The broad bluntly replies "This is a UPS FRANCHISE, there are no free supplies here".
Customer Service is big in my books. And it should be for all your fastlane businesses too!
So all in all.
Screw this bitch
Any reccomendations on couriers and why
Thanks
Which courier to you use and which do you avoid?
I used UPS today and I must say - The bitch who owned that UPS franchise will not get my business.
It's 4:00pm and the door was locked to her untidy, unprofessional shack of a UPS.
Further more, when I politely asked about how free shipping supplies worked with UPS, because I've never had experience with Couriers (Today was my first sale woohoo!)
The broad bluntly replies "This is a UPS FRANCHISE, there are no free supplies here".
Customer Service is big in my books. And it should be for all your fastlane businesses too!
So all in all.
Screw this bitch
Any reccomendations on couriers and why
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
