The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION Where to next?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Ashish Kulkarni

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 20, 2018
Stirling, UK
Hi all,

I am looking for some advise.

Over the past few months, I have created a software that does Forex Trading.

In live testing since September, it has generated 18.5% returns. This is still live. So if you look at my MyFxbook URL at the bottom, the percentage would have gone up.

It thrives on market volatility and we seem to have plenty of that going on.

I am reporting it as an asset of my business.

The question is where do I go from here. Do I look at selling / licensing the software? Or should I look at people looking to invest money using my software? Or do I use the software to increase my own networth?

Given that my own networth is not in the millions, it will take a while for me to get there using the software.

Have you been in a situation like this? What did you do?

I feel that I am onto something. But I just don't know what to do next.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Ashish.

P.S.: MyFxbook URL - Error | Myfxbook

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom