I'm looking to take some action but would love to get pushed in the right direction since this is such a broad topic.
I have very minimal experience with web development, like almost none. However, I'm not scared to learn and have done so in the past (made my own website with wordpress overnight with no prior web experience at all).
Can someone point me in the right direction of any online courses or places where I can start to learn web development?
I'm looking to explore some of my website ideas that would require knowing how to create a database and pulling information from it, as well as having social media integration into it etc etc.
I know there has been a thread on learning to write code, vs learning to write copy and outsource writing code but I am a believer in at least understanding the basics and intermediate knowledge (I know being an expert in it will take years of experience and that part could be outsourced).
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
I have very minimal experience with web development, like almost none. However, I'm not scared to learn and have done so in the past (made my own website with wordpress overnight with no prior web experience at all).
Can someone point me in the right direction of any online courses or places where I can start to learn web development?
I'm looking to explore some of my website ideas that would require knowing how to create a database and pulling information from it, as well as having social media integration into it etc etc.
I know there has been a thread on learning to write code, vs learning to write copy and outsource writing code but I am a believer in at least understanding the basics and intermediate knowledge (I know being an expert in it will take years of experience and that part could be outsourced).
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
