I am running two online stores myself. I am just wondering what other members are selling and where members found their customers.
Personally, put online store is very easy. However, drive qualified customers to your sites and convert them into buyer is difficult.
I have been trying many methods to drive traffic to my online stores. Many have converted into buyers, but many are not.
I am wondering where do you find your pre-qualified customers? To make it clean, pre-qualified customers means the visitors who has the potential to buy your products, because they set their profile somewhere indicating they are interested in the products in your categories.
I have been using the following resource to drive pre-qualified customers to my stores.
Where do you find your pre-qualified buyers?
Thanks!
Personally, put online store is very easy. However, drive qualified customers to your sites and convert them into buyer is difficult.
I have been trying many methods to drive traffic to my online stores. Many have converted into buyers, but many are not.
I am wondering where do you find your pre-qualified customers? To make it clean, pre-qualified customers means the visitors who has the potential to buy your products, because they set their profile somewhere indicating they are interested in the products in your categories.
I have been using the following resource to drive pre-qualified customers to my stores.
- StumbleUpOn
- Yahoo 360
- MySpace
- Specific topic Forum
- Member sites
- Blog network
Where do you find your pre-qualified buyers?
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
