The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where to find REAL investors?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
So...

... how's the weather? It started to rain over here...

... you?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser2

Here is how you raise the money, Since your not listening to anyone here.

Go do a mockup,
then get a developer to develop it for you, offer to pay them more, if they take it later, or do it an a financed basis. per mile stone (100 bucks now, x dollars for each level of functionality achieved) so now you have vendor financing.

or take your mock up to your 10 closest friends and beg to borrow their credit card. if your plan is hot, they will believe in YOU. and loan you the money.
10K is a tiny amount, and should not really be the hurdle here. the last 3 apps i had developed i did for under 600 bucks each. (they are in house only apps for my teams)

your best bet really, is vendor financing. they get paid when they produce. if you have a finished app, you could borrow the money from a friend for that. then its EASY to raise the money.

produce first. ask second.

I have sat with alot of entrepreneurs and listened to their pitches and frankly you are in that 10% of the entrepreneurs that we just never ask to come pitch to us again. your tone, and responses here would scare away all REAL investors, until you just have your friends and family left. I suggest you start and end there.

Sno, Bio, these guys are great. you need to take a little time and look up their posts, and read what else they have written in this forum. they have some great experience you could draw on.

so here is the bottom line. RE-introduce WHO you are, What motivates you, why you are here, what are some of your goals, and vision, in life, ask the question Differently. because the meaning of your communication is the response you elicit.
Dale

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
I currently have a couple of marketing plans I paid for ($1000 each) now I need to do the next step, find investors to help these ideas turn into reality. The ideas are all for iPhone applications, anyone know where I should start looking?

Best Regards,
Realtorpreneur

OK, I do not know this guy but is this what happened?
--He paid 1000 bucks for someone to come up with an idea?
--He wants to make the idea a reality but he doesnt have the money so he wants to pitch for 10grand?

In other words, Im to lazy to come up with an idea so I will pay someone to come up with an idea for me and I will pay them, then when they have the idea for me, I will ask people for money to make it real.
Jim-Cramer-Hat.jpg

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
people available to work in India for dirt cheap

I hate it when people talk like that.

How would you like it if I was your boss and I told you I will give you a dirt cheap paycheck full of shit

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
I hate it when people talk like that.

How would you like it if I was your boss and I told you I will give you a dirt cheap paycheck full of shit

I do agree Boz. It does devalue the person that provided the services you need to be successful.

Graves

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jan 31, 2011
I wonder if he was just messing with everyone.

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Even if the guy did make an app and it did sell.

Do you think he would take all the credit for it, even though it was not his idea in the first place?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Peter. Welcome to the forum! I found your post so riveting I am considering sending Fund Necker Anlagen AB a wire via. Western Union. I am glad you had no problem withdrawing me money, as I may also like to withdraw me money some day. Their web site looks totally legitimate and does not look like it was just made a month ago with a template like their domain registration says (http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=necker-asset.com&prog_id=GoDaddy), since you found them in March 2011! Great information. Thank you for your great post!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ha Ha, let help here. Scam. Scam. Scam.

Search G00Gl3 in 24 hours -- it will be #1. Love it when a SCAM is owned.

tank-owned.jpg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.