michael515
Regular Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2007
- Messages
- 91
Rep Bank
$465
$465
User Power: 115%
Hello everyone,
Would anyone happen to have some good resources or tips as to where I can find products to negotiate / buy the license rights to?
I'm looking for products that are new or unknown and need someone who can market them. I feel there are many products out there that are well designed and need someone who can sell them. Finding them seems a bit like a treasure hunt however.
Thank you all in advance.
Michael
Would anyone happen to have some good resources or tips as to where I can find products to negotiate / buy the license rights to?
I'm looking for products that are new or unknown and need someone who can market them. I feel there are many products out there that are well designed and need someone who can sell them. Finding them seems a bit like a treasure hunt however.
Thank you all in advance.
Michael
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
