The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

where to buy domains

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I use godaddy. i have some names in other places like moniker and.....and....well.... not sure where the other one is, im sure i will get an email from them someday. snapnames maybe?

lo key

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Mar 11, 2008
I have bought all my domains from 1and1. They are not necessarily the cheapest, but I haven't had any problems so far. I currently have about 5 or 6 through them.

If your looking to use the domain to start a website why not get it somewhere that gives you a free name when you buy hosting? That has worked well for me in the past.

-Lo Key-

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I have bought all my domains from 1and1. They are not necessarily the cheapest, but I haven't had any problems so far. I currently have about 5 or 6 through them.

If your looking to use the domain to start a website why not get it somewhere that gives you a free name when you buy hosting? That has worked well for me in the past.

-Lo Key-

Lo Key, Do a search here for 1and1 and their domain registrations. you will be pleasantly enlightened about their processes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lo key

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Mar 11, 2008
Thanks for the heads up LightHouse. That is some enlightening information. I'll look into it some more.I haven't had a bad experience yet, but that doesn't mean that it won't happen, unfortunately.

Speed + for bringing it to my attention!

StaryHoly

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 17, 2009
I personally used enom, so far so good. you need to deposit your money in it before you can use it tough.

rocksolid

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 17, 2008
New York
I pasted this domain regtsration deal for $1.19 below. Godaddy.com - New Domain Registration for $1.19
Add any new domain name to your cart, change the registration period to 1 year, then apply coupon code love99 and the price drops to $1.19. Applies to only one domain in the cart, limit one use per account, and does not work on renewals.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.