The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where Do You Share Your Referral Codes

DURABLEOILCOM

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 25, 2012
With every single Bank, Investment Stock/Crypto, Credit Card, Transportation/Food Service, Cash Back, Smartphone Rewards, Etc. Company offering generous "Referral Bonuses" for you to spread the word and bring in additional customers where do you guys spread your Referral Codes in order to Maximize on the Free Referral $$$?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

samlarsonns

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 22, 2021
Clifton
With every single Bank, Investment Stock/Crypto, Credit Card, Transportation/Food Service, Cash Back, Smartphone Rewards, Etc. Company offering generous "Referral Bonuses" for you to spread the word and bring in additional customers where do you guys spread your Referral Codes in order to Maximize on the Free Referral $$$?
Basically, just send them to your friends who might get interested, if you are not an Instagram influencer or popular blogger with 100k subscribers chances are that you will only get 2-3 referral link activations

I've never heard a story of someone actually making a solid monthly profit court of this, except the times it's a Ponzi scheme or finance pyramid of some sort where you cannot get into without someone else's referral link.

maximusharrison

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 1, 2021
I used to have it linked on my bio or something of the sort–but really it helps when you're talking about it (i.e. your sharing a Facebook post discussing the topic) and you provide your insight. Then I just add a small CTA at the bottom, something like "If anyone's interested in this, I'm actually affiliated/have an affiliate link you can press on" etc etc.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.