The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

When life kicks you in the balls say ouch and move on!

JeremyCreed99

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Sep 3, 2020
danbury connecticut
Hi @MJ DeMarco

first i like to thank you for accepting me into this forum, i have never posted on any other so you can probably tell that this one is very different in my eyes. growing up in NYC i always dreamt about being a inverter/entrepreneur (Thanks to sponge bob:rofl: ) . but sadly i was told over and over again that that wasn't a real job and me being young and as impressionable as warm Play-doh i gave in and changed my life goals to one of the most scripted jobs you can get, the military.... i even joined the military cadets at 12. after high school i was extremely motivated to join the USMC so i did! but as most of you know some times life throws you a curve ball. for me this curve ball was finding out i had a autoimmune disease just 14 days shy of graduation and getting sent home empty handed. Dream Killed. When i got home i got a dead end job at a factory where the air was thick with depression and regret. i remember going into work every day at 5AM seeing my sad future every time i looked at my sad but content coworkers, i did not want to end up like them so i started listing to audio books while i worked hoping that one of them had any thing that could help me. One day i got yelled at for using the bathroom and then it happened my BIG F*ck YOU i wasn't gonna let no one tell me when to use the BR ever again.(then i got laid off thanks to Covid :])
Im not gonna lie i was a action faker but thats only because most of the books i was reading said what i was doing was all i needed to do(stocks, 10% of pay ext), that and be patient but after reading UNSCRIPTED i realized i have been duped.
Today i have a new better paying job, the discipline and time to make my child hood dreams come true! and im finally starting to execute my first out of many business plans.
-Jeremy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007