- Joined
- Aug 1, 2011
- Messages
- 299
Rep Bank
$680
$680
User Power: 43%
There aren't many forums on the web with a community like this. Great place.
I've always wanted to be my own boss but my environment, procrastination, and not knowing what the fck I wanted to do with my life have kept me from fulfilling my dream of complete financial freedom. So I did what the average man would do to support myself, I worked in retail from 16-20 years old, got a good corporate IT job at 21 that I'm still doing now. The job is easy, low pressure and pays well but that's not what I want my life to be like.
I've decided to start my own company multiple times only to procrastinate.
I have a serial entrepreneur mindset, so being a corporate drone for the first half of 20s has made my life a living hell. I hate being told what to do when I know I can do it better my own way while making more money and reporting to no one.
I'm finally at a point where I know what I want to do with my life. I'm not worried about being a millionaire right now. I just want to be my own my boss and make a respectable income. I'm not worried about long term, it doesn't matter now, I know I will eventually be a millionaire in my 30s but I'm not concerned about that now. Also, I have no problem exchanging my time for money right now as long as I'm my own boss.
I look forward to participating in the forums.
I've always wanted to be my own boss but my environment, procrastination, and not knowing what the fck I wanted to do with my life have kept me from fulfilling my dream of complete financial freedom. So I did what the average man would do to support myself, I worked in retail from 16-20 years old, got a good corporate IT job at 21 that I'm still doing now. The job is easy, low pressure and pays well but that's not what I want my life to be like.
I've decided to start my own company multiple times only to procrastinate.
I have a serial entrepreneur mindset, so being a corporate drone for the first half of 20s has made my life a living hell. I hate being told what to do when I know I can do it better my own way while making more money and reporting to no one.
I'm finally at a point where I know what I want to do with my life. I'm not worried about being a millionaire right now. I just want to be my own my boss and make a respectable income. I'm not worried about long term, it doesn't matter now, I know I will eventually be a millionaire in my 30s but I'm not concerned about that now. Also, I have no problem exchanging my time for money right now as long as I'm my own boss.
I look forward to participating in the forums.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
