The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Welcome to The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum.

Register Log in
  • The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 48 hours.

What's the BEST business decision you've made? What's the WORST business decision you've made?

Chris McCarron

Contributor
Jun 26, 2017
Glasgow
www.gogochimp.com
I'm working on a new article and I'm looking for quotes answering these two questions:

What's the BEST business decision you've made? What's the WORST business decision you've made?

Make sure you drop a link to your website, profile pic and social media accounts because I want to help you to get more exposure for your business.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Let's connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-mccarron

AllanB

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 28, 2018
France
Worst business decision:
Sell a specific legal service based on the outcome of a lawsuit -> completely dependent on the action of the lawyer and the decision of the judges. No control. It can only end badly. Never again.

Second worst business decision:
Engage employees and make expenses (office, communication, ...) too early in order to develop my company and almost no longer be profitable. I missed the opportunity to become a millionaire.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Search Forum