The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What's the BEST business decision you've made? What's the WORST business decision you've made?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Chris McCarron

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jun 26, 2017
Glasgow
I'm working on a new article and I'm looking for quotes answering these two questions:

What's the BEST business decision you've made? What's the WORST business decision you've made?

Make sure you drop a link to your website, profile pic and social media accounts because I want to help you to get more exposure for your business.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Let's connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-mccarron

AllanB

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 28, 2018
France
Worst business decision:
Sell a specific legal service based on the outcome of a lawsuit -> completely dependent on the action of the lawyer and the decision of the judges. No control. It can only end badly. Never again.

Second worst business decision:
Engage employees and make expenses (office, communication, ...) too early in order to develop my company and almost no longer be profitable. I missed the opportunity to become a millionaire.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom