The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What would you do ...

LukasOO

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jan 2, 2017
Denmark
Saw a post on Clickfunnels' facebook page, and thought I'd share here:

What would YOU do, if you had to start over with $2.000 and a laptop?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ProblemSolving

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 4, 2017
?
I got laid off my job 2 months ago, with some savings in my account. And 2 laptops. Basically I did these:
1. Move back to my parents house. That eliminated renting expense.
2. Sell my car. Getting some cash, and I got rid of the insurance and parking fees.
3. Freelance. I worked on Fiverr, making little money but it was better than none
4. Find a new job. Send out resumes, and go to interviews. This is slow lane, but I need to pay the bill.
5. Launching a product. From the freelancing and job experience, I found a few needs where I can make a product to fill those needs. There were technical issues with my product, but I tried to resolve these while doing other things.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.