Okay I thought I'd start a post, I want to see what you would (or did) do when you suddenly had cash you could play with.
Did you go and splash out on a fancy car, did you hire a big plane & fly your friends to France for breakfast?
I've recently started thinking I'd love to set up a website/tv show called
"Is it really a...."
I'd do things like "Is a Porsche Cayene really a 4x4". See I took my truck on a 4x4 trip over summer (it's summer here in NZ) ... http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiowhiz/sets/72157603659083936/ - sadly the $3000 truck cost me another $3000 to fix the clutch I blew. How cool would it be to take a $200 000 Porsche through a full on 4x4 track!
So ... money is no object ... what would you do to announce to yourself - I've done it, I've made it ... I want 1 day (or a few days) of pure simple silly fun!!
Did you go and splash out on a fancy car, did you hire a big plane & fly your friends to France for breakfast?
I've recently started thinking I'd love to set up a website/tv show called
"Is it really a...."
I'd do things like "Is a Porsche Cayene really a 4x4". See I took my truck on a 4x4 trip over summer (it's summer here in NZ) ... http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiowhiz/sets/72157603659083936/ - sadly the $3000 truck cost me another $3000 to fix the clutch I blew. How cool would it be to take a $200 000 Porsche through a full on 4x4 track!
So ... money is no object ... what would you do to announce to yourself - I've done it, I've made it ... I want 1 day (or a few days) of pure simple silly fun!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
