Hey everyone, hoping to get some input on this. I don't wanna go into it too much but to make a long story short I got into a car accident last year and the airbags didn't deploy which resulted in a lawsuit. About 48k will be coming my way in September. I do not want to spend this money like an idiot, I want to get out of the rat race and put it into something that yields big returns and gets me onto the fast lane. I think this is a chance I might never get again and do not want to mess it up.
So, if you had 48k... what would you do to get the most out of it?
looking forward to the posts. Thanks!!!!!!
So, if you had 48k... what would you do to get the most out of it?
looking forward to the posts. Thanks!!!!!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
